Frequently Asked Questions

B. Ed or Bachelor of Education can be done after Graduation or Post Graduation where as D.Ed (Diploma in Education) also known as JBT (Junior Basic Teaching) or B.el.ed (Bachelor of elementary education) can be done after 12 Class. These both courses is mandatory to become a teacher both in private or government school.

M.Ed (Master in Education) can be done after B.Ed to become PGT (post graduate teacher)

We prepare students in Online mode and Offline mode for entrance exam in DU (Delhi University), Jamia University, IPu (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) or any other state university entrance for B.Ed exam.

With EdukaP Institute you can get direct admission in MDU and others. So, there is no need for any entrance exam in Haryana Government Univerities – MDU (Maharishi Dayanand University), KUK (Kurukshetra university), CRSU (Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University), IGU (Indira Gandhi University), or DCRUST (Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University), Guru Jambeshwar University etc. All colleges of these universities have to admit students on merit basis through centralized counseling conducted by CRSU every year.

The candidate should have at least 50% aggregate marks either at graduation level or post-graduation level. The SC/ST candidates from Haryana are given relaxation they can get admission with marks of 47.5% from any recognized college or university.

You can either apply online or offline in the office.

  • To apply online, the candidate should pay the registration fee online with your debit/credit card or net banking, fill the online application form, then email your documents on B.EdAdmissions001@Gmail.Com with payment receipt or screenshot.

  • To apply in offline mode, the candidate must carry all the documents with their photocopies and 2 to 4 colored Passport size photographs and also the registration fee to be paid.

All programs are of 2 years duration throughout the country.

First thing, you need to fulfil is the admission criteria and then following documents are required to get B. Ed admissions:

  • 10th class mark sheet

  • 12th class mark sheet

  • Graduation final year consolidated mark sheet

  • Master's final year consolidated mark sheet [if applicable]

  • Migration certificate (original copy)

  • 4 color passport photographs of the candidate.

For M.Ed Admission :

  • You are required to send B.Ed Marksheet as Additional

For JBT or D.Ed Admission :

  • You are required to send only 10th, 12th, Marksheet with Adhaar and Photo

No, you don't need a teaching experience to get admission in B. Ed course. You just need to have a Graduation or Master's degree from any recognized University with at least 50% marks.

Yes, any student who has an approved Graduation degree is eligible for the admission in B.Ed course.

The M. Ed course consists of 4 semesters in 2 years.

No, there is no need to have the teaching experience for pursuing B. Ed course. A student must have 50% in Graduation, or Master Degree from UGC approved university.

Yes, a student gets admission in B.Ed in Haryana, even if you are not the resident of Haryana. You must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the admission. However, 15% of seats are reserved for All India Category, and the remaining 85% is for the bonafide resident of Haryana.

Yes, even if you are B.E. or B. Tech student, you can pursue B. Ed course. However, the student must have 55% in B.E./B.Tech for Delhi University Admission and 50% for Direct Admission in MDU or KUK or CRSU other Haryana Universities

Some of the main universities where you can get admission in B.Ed course through us:

  • Delhi University

  • IP University

  • Jamia Millia Islamia

  • Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Haryana

  • Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

  • Kurukshetra University KUK, Kurukshetra and etc.

We are the pioneer in this sector with an experience of more then 8 years. Given service to more then 1500+ students till date. We provide excellent B.Ed Entrance Exam Preparation for DU and IP University. You can get Direct B.Ed Admission in MDU or CRSU or KUK or other Haryana Government University through Counseling

Student Corner
Student Corner